- All of our physiotherapy modalities have been used by all types of medical professionals and chiropractors for decades now.
Very respectful and rewarding Lead Chiropractor Position, whether you are an associate who has invested many years paying your dues and improving your skills or are an office owner/operator who just wants to be a chiropractor….. the time is now to cash in on your worth and claim your future!!!
We have just relocated one of our offices to a newly renovated state of the art clinic featuring digital xray, chirotouch Ipad and touchscreen EMR, multiple DCs and MTs. We have a proven office structure that has allowed for us to establish a solid foundation with all the necessary protocols and procedures needed to allow the right candidate to excel as a well-respected DC within the community. This is not a new start up situation both offices are currently profitable.
This is a full time position at our Farmington Hills, MI location. Starting salary in the range of $60K - $85K with guaranteed incentives and profit sharing options which can allow for mid six figure earning potential. Ownership buy in options may also be considered for the right person. Offer also includes benefits, 401K, paid vacation/seminars/malpractice insurance and relocation expenses.
You can visit our website for more info at www.LetsAchieveHealth.com or please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to a minimum of 4 years post graduate experience the likely candidate will have all the qualities necessary to be an amazing chiropractor which include but are not limited to;
1. An above average ability to correctly diagnose routine musculoskeletal conditions treated by a chiropractor
2. An above average ability to formulate and administer an effective treatment plan for such diagnosis’s
3. An above average ability to improve the overall condition of their patients
4. Proficient adjusting skills and experience working in an office that incorporates various modalities into the patients plan of care.
5. Great patient communication skills and personality.
6. Has the drive, work ethic, and understanding of what it takes to be a successful DC.
7. Shares similarities regarding the following;
Plan of Care
Quality of patient care/ adjustments/ education